Thank you for participating! We appreciate your dedication to safety, NSC and the inaugural NSC Spring Safety Conference & Expo.
The National Safety Council follows the guidelines established by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training. By attending the 2023 NSC Spring Safety Conference & Expo, you are eligible to earn:
- Continuing Education Units
- Continuance of Certification
- Certification Maintenance Credits
Please note that professionals may also be awarded CEUs for NSC division meetings that meet certain criteria.
Two Ways to Obtain your CEUs
- To earn CEU's for Professional Development Seminar participation, you will receive and electronic survey. Once you complete the survey, your certificate will appear so you can print and/or save it.
- You can earn 1.0 recertification points by attending the entire Full Conference & Expo (May 18-19). You may also qualify for .3 additional credits for attending technical sessions. A certificate of attendance will be emailed to you upon verification of your event attendance. Once you receive your certificate, please review the appropriate organization's process listed below.
Board of Certified Safety Professionals
BCSP does not pre-approve activities for Recertification credit.
- Conferences are awarded Recertification points based on the number of days (or CEUs awarded) in Category 6.
- Any pre/post conference workshops which are not included in the general conference registration receive separate credit under Category 7 based on contact hours/CEUs.
The details about requirements and points awarded can be found in the Recertification Guide and Worksheet.
Board of Global EHS Credentialing
- Board of Global EHS Credentialing (formerly American Board of Industrial Hygiene, ABIH®) Diplomates can claim CM credit for this event.
- Click here for more information.
For more information, contact:
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP): (317) 593-4800
- Board of Global EHS Credentialing (BGC): (517) 321-2638
- The Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM): (928) 344-5221